Friday, January 9, 2009

Sitcom pilihan

Tonight is a bit boring. But thank God, 'The Nanny' is shown on Hallmark. Fran Fine (Fran Drescher) is insanely annoying with that high pitch nasal voice of hers but hilarious. Niles, the ever sarcastic butler. Miss Babcock, who is just a 'pain in the ass' but always a second best to Mr Sheffield. The kids. The mum and Grandma Yetta. There's nothing but a good sitcom to ease my boredom away.

Tonight's episode was particularly special since Nanny Fine and Mr Sheffield were stuck in Paris. Aaah Paris. I've been there before. Eiffel Tower looks amazingly beautiful especially at night. I was all alone in Paris after finished attending conference in Berlin. I stopped at Amsterdam in between before leaving Paris to London. This episode featured Eartha Kitt, the cat-like jazz singer with big voice. She passed away last month.

It may not be as good as my all time favourite sitcom, 'Friends'. I can't never get enough of Friends. I practically remembered almost every single lines and one liners of the episodes. 'Friends' actually cured me whenever I am down. I can watch every single episodes of Friends for hours while eating ice cream and eating snacks.

No comments: