Wednesday, January 14, 2009

2 B or not 2 B?


I'm confused. I want to be a good citizen. A good person. An empathy person to be exact. But with all these tragedy in Gaza. I felt so touched of the rampant bombing, the senseless killings, the crying, the catastrophe that occured to the Palestinian especially the innocent children. It is so sad. I was taken aback by this. Stop the killings please! Stop the bombing! World peace please! Macam Miss World lah pulak.
Which brings to the topic. To ban or not to ban? My sister and my BFF told me that the following brands or products have been donating money to Israeli Army. OMG! This is the troop that fired bombs and killed the innocent children in Gaza. So, I'm puzzled as to which brands i should ban. :)
1. Coca cola: B. (Coz i am on a no soft drink diet).
2. Huggies: B. (Definitely. Since when I became straight and have kids? Hehehe!)
3. River Island:? (Never heard of it.)
4. Mc Donalds: B (The diet thing.)
5. Clinique: ? (Not using it).
6. Disney: B (I don't watch Hannah Montana. Sorry Miley!)
7. Donna Karan: ? (Not edgy enough).
8. Starbucks: B (There's always Dome or Power Root Tongkat Ali)
9. Gap: ? (Don't wear it.)
10. Garnier: ? (Don't use it. Or anything with Fasha sandha in it).
11. Perrier: ? (????)
12. Kotex: ? (Since when i have a vagina?)
13. Sanex: B (Never use it).
14. Jo malone: ? (Jo who?)
15. Lancome: ? (Bye bye Isabella rossellini)
16. Libbys: ? (Am i supposed to know this brand?)
17. Tchibo: ? (What? Cibai)
18. Loreal: ? (Don't use it. Maya?)
19. marks & spencer: ? (Never buy from the store).
20. Kleenex: B (Can start using Premier now.)
21. Maybelline: ? (CT)
22. Nestle: Can i say 50/50 since i love the products.
23. Vittel: ? (???)
24. Revlon: ? (Bye bye Halle)
25. Wonderbra:? (Sorry, no boobs!)

No comments: