Monday, January 28, 2008

I've Been stood up!

Do you ever been stood up? I did, yesterday. It sucked. I felt so stupid waiting for a guy who didn't show up. We are supposed to meet at Lot 10 in front of Secret Recipe at 12noon. And there i am, reaching there at 12.05pm and waiting patiently. Time flies by and after countless calls and sms. none of them he answered. I'm so pissed that i told to myself that if he didn't show up until 1pm, i had to make a move. Truthfully, the guy didn't show up.

So, he literally screwed my Sunday. My Sunday is spoilt. And guess what time he called me? He called me up at 2.30pm. 2.5 hours after our supposedly dating time. he called me like 10 times and only at the 10th call, i picked up the phone and he said, "Bang, man ni." Then, i quickly hung up. Then, i send him an SMS, "please stop calling me. Dun sms me. Dun reply to this sms." Then, later at night, he told me that he left his handphone with his friend and he had a huge hangover last nite after went clubbing last nite and he woke up late. What a stupid excuse!

If i ever see him again, i should break his skull. A guy who forgets his "scheduled dates" shows a sign of trouble. A troubled soul perhaps! He is probably (A) Unorganized, (B) Unreliable, and (C) not committed. i will not deal with someone who is second rate. i will not send him any more emails and i will not call him. Time to move on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just stop at ur blog,and leave a msg.

hi. :)



- a member of g4m u've just pm. :p