Sunday, January 20, 2008

Me, plus none


I'm sick of always going out with the wrong guy and having strings of bad dates. Just had another bad date today (20 Jan 08). This guy is kinda cute. Not your typical Malay guy even if "nampak lembut sikit" (just a little bit). We have been planning to meet each other since last year but just today baru ada peluang nak jumpa. The date was going fine until when he showed me pictures of guys who had shagged him. All the guys are drop dead gorgeous. Hunky! models! So, i asked myself why the hell he told me that. I am so NOT a model and why he agreed to go out on a date with me. He told every sordid details of how the guys screwed him. And all i can say is "ooh. Really? Ohh again. Yeah. really again." So, i've sworn from now onwards that i'd rather date myself.

I so need some alone time for myself. Maybe, having a boyfriend wasn't important anymore. So, what are the things that I could or must do to date moi:


1. Starting a to do list to keep me occupied.
2. To write a list of must-see TV programs everyday for shows showing after 6pm (my office hours).
2.1. Friends - Star World - Mon to Fri - 6.30pm-7pm - "The only cure when i'm down".
2.2. The Amazing Race - AXN - Mon - 9pm - "pure adrenaline. Every season gets better."
2.3. Heroes - Star World - Tues - 9pm - "peter petrelli is just superdelicious. fly me anytime."
2.4. Brothers & Sisters - Star World - Tues - 10pm - "Calista's back with a vengeance."
2.5. The Contender Asia Muay Thai - AXN - Wed - 9pm - "Thai guys always have a place in my heart."
2.6. The Amazing Race Asia - AXN - Thurs - 9pm - "rovilson and marc. Hubba hubba!"

3. Start naming everyday a specific name so that I have a mental note what kind of dating I will be having.
3.1. Saturday:
a. Movie day - a day for me to watch movies. One in the morning and one in the evening.
b. Book day - reading books / magazines at Kino (KLCC) / Borders (Times square) / MPH (mid valley) between movie breaks.

4. Keep a healthy lifestyle. Jogging 5 times a week (Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun)

5. Travel alone or with one friend and meet new people. I travel once in each quarter. Travel plans for 2008.
Quarter 1 - Bali (Jan)
Quarter 2 - Kota Kinabalu (Jun)
Quarter 3 - Bangkok & Ayuthaya (Aug)
Quarter 4 - Jakarta, Bandung, Yogya (Oct)

No comments: