Saturday, February 7, 2009

Waddup!

It's been a while since my last post. Anyway, let's recap on what happened to me since 18 Jan 09. Oh yeah, my last day with the company that I worked with was on 16 Jan 09. Been there almost 5 years. Had both good and bad memories. Going to miss my staff, my colleagues, my cubicle. Life has to go on. I'm looking forward for new challenges in my life and can't wait for what lies ahead of me. For the record, I'm still jobless as of today. But I received an offer on Wednesday ( it wasn't that good but the opportunities seem to be fruitful later end of year). There is another offer but I have yet to be interviewed by the hiring personnel. The latter seemed to be my 'cup of tea' as it promised better career prospect. We'll just have to wait and see then.

Shagged Yusof on 19 Jan 09 around 2pm. It was ok. He proposed me business opportunities in unit trust. Seemed interesting. May meet up with him later for the briefing. Going to PD next day and checked in at Le Paris Resort, Batu 1. Very quiet. Need to take a break from KL. Refresh and recharged. Did, however, shagged 2 guys (1 on 20th and 1 on 21st - haiqal and duan). Tragedy occured on 21st. I accidentally killed a cat as I was about to leave the hotel. Poor thing died slowly. I'm sorry cat. The beautiful sunset at PD (picture below).


Watched Underworld 3 on 22 Jan 09 at Times Square. Then, hanged out at Starbucks Coffee. Surf internet. ada wifi kat situ. Then, terjumpa Bun, my ex company's client and I told him that I had left the company and he told me that he may have something for me. Rezeki kot. Alhamdulillah. Next day, sent car for service. Saturday, went to Perak with my family. Bawa my anak buah jalan2 ke Perak. We went to Sg Klah Hot Spring at Sungkai. Very cool place for relaxing your muscles ( a pool of hot spring water). Me any my mum and Alif was scared in getting to the hot water (pic below).

Stayed at Felda Sg Besout (my brother in law's hometown). So, save duit sikit. Next day, Sunday, went to Kompleks Sejarah pasir salak at Kuala Kangsar.

Then, dropped by at Kellie's Castle. Yes, the haunted castle. Before heading to Bagan Serai to spend a night at my brother in law's uncle's house. Next day, went to Kuala Kurau to see the fishing village and then, straight to Taiping Zoo. We reached Seremban later that night. Best gak pi Perak. Banyak lagi tempat menarik yg tak pegi lagi. macam Belum forest.
to be continued....................

No comments: