Saturday, February 14, 2009

I conquered Gunung Datuk for the 2nd time!

Dah lama aku tak panjat gunung. Last year, I climbed Mount Kinabalu and Gunung Datuk. So, me and my friend, R, went to Gunung Datuk in Rembau on 14 Feb. It was R's first and the second for me. We left KL around 7.30am and reached the summit of Gunung Datuk around 8.45am. We started climbing around 9.10am. Before start climbing, siap ambik gambar and posing. Itu sudah kemestian. Gunung Datuk has a height of 2,900 feet above sea level.





The trail is a bit rocky with lots of small and huge rocks. Akar2 kayu pun ada. besar and kecil. But the trees are a bit weird in terms of the features and the names yet astonishing. I did snapped a few bunga liar. Quite rare and nice.



We managed to reach the top at 11.10am; exactly 2 hours. We spent almost 1 hour at the peak. Taking pictures. The view is simply breathtaking. Cold wind as well. Tengoklah my pics yg posing FIERCE ala model. Hehehe! Berangan lah tu. Well, bila lagi nak berangan kan?.....





No comments: