Monday, December 1, 2008

Hidung tak mancung, pipi tersorong-sorong!

What does it mean? In my book, it means "jangan terhegeh2". I have been terhegeh2 all my life (I think). Terhegeh2 suka pada orang yg kita suka padahal orang tu tak suka kita langsung ataupun 'suam suam kuku' aje dgn kita. Kita aje yg perasan lebih atau syok sendiri. Tapi biasalah tu kan, syok sendiri coz everyone craves for something that they long for and wish for and fancy.

Including me. Tak serik2. That's what my friends have been telling me since Day 1. Seperti orang lain, aku nak juga menyukai seseorang yang aku fancy dengan harapan orang tu akan menyukai kita juga. Tapi tak semuanya tercapai. For me at least. I guess i'm juz unlucky compared to my friends. They can easily get the guy of their dreams. Maybe i'm bad luck (dah tercop di dahi). Or am i juz out of luck?

Dunno! Maybe. Maybe not. You know what. i think i should make a stand for myself. Not to 'terhegeh-hegeh' anymore. Just take life as it is. Kalau ada orang suka, ok lah. Kalau tak ada pun, just move on. After all, i'm not 17 going to 34. I AM 34! So, life doesn't have to be that complicated. So, let's not make my life more complicated than it is now. Think about me. My career. My mum. My nephews. My new apartment. My traveling plans. My new car (maybe).

No comments: