Tuesday, December 2, 2008

NOTHING!

Here I am, sitting comfortably on my bed, staring blankly at my laptop, while the tv is playing Grey's Anatomy and my radio is playing HotFM. I have a mental block now. Dunno what to write. But i guess i had to write something. Hey, what i'm doing now. I AM writing. Let's see. What about my day today? Today is like any other day at work. Busy as usual. Interviewing not so great candidate. Why can't I find a credible male (cute) employee?

Then, it was the moment when I had to break news to my staff (freelancer) that I'm not renewing her contract. I felt so bad but I had to. Somebody has to break the news to her. I can feel her sadness but I had to since it is a mandate by the company to not renew contract for freelancers.

Other than that, my bff who was having crisis with his bf, has finally kissed and made up with bf. As much as i want his happiness, but deep inside, i wish i could have my bff back. I pretty much lost all my bffs the moment they have bf. I do envy them. Why i can't be like them? Happy with their other half. But it just pissed me off with the fact that they will always come back to me whenever they quarelled with their bf. I was like their 'agony aunt'. A problem solver.

I dun want to be selfish but i'm starting to. Why can't my life be about me, not them?

No comments: