Thursday, November 20, 2008

Reaching to the top of Mount Kinabalu for the 2nd time













Hi All. I have conquered the peak of Mount Kinabalu (Low's Peak to be exact) for the 2nd time within 2 years. Thanks to Astro for sponsoring my trip to climb the ever-challenging Mount Kinabalu. There were about 24 of us, the climbers, representing Astro for the sake of charity. This was my 1st charity effort ever. Good on me! I would love to do more of charity work from now onwards.



The climbers!


Masa ni tengah segar lagi. Yalah. Tengah bersemangat nak mendaki Gunung Kinabalu kan. Starts mendaki dalam kul 9.05 pagi.


Sampai Laban Rata 2.20ptg. It was windy and raining. But the climb was worth it. This time around, the climb was tougher since there were muds and the path was slippery. But it was more fun since there were more climbers than before.

No comments: