Sunday, November 16, 2008

Cherating trip 20 Apr-23 Apr










I've got this holiday voucher from my company and decided to go to Cherating with my best friend, Ana. I drove there and we checked in at Holiday Villa at 2pm. Cherating is nice. You can see from the pictures. Managed to shag a few guys too. :) -> G4 Azwan (20 Apr, 8pm), G4 Amser (21 Apr, 10pm), and Mj Fie (22 Apr, 8pm). I checked out of the hotel on 23 Apr around 10am which happened to fall on my 34th bithday. Happy birthday to me. I really need the break after so much toil with work. It was a good break. I just chilled by the beachside. sunbathing! jogging! Sightseeing at Kemaman! The view was just breathtaking. The food, however, sucks! I went to Teluk Chempedak too. Having my pictures taken by Ana. You should go to the other side of Teluk Chempedak. The bridge leading up to the side is simply awesome. Pretending to be model wannabe. I wish!

No comments: